So after having been pregnant for almost 20 out of the last 24 months, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on the “woes” of pregnancy (Please don’t misunderstand – I am SO GRATEFUL to have been blessed with these two pregnancies and of course the little prizes in the end!! But during this time when, in large part , I’ve felt physically sub-par, it has helped to find the humor in these couple years of pregnancy.)
So, I give you in no particular order, the top 10 reasons why I’m ready to not be pregnant anymore (at least for a long while!):
1. I will not have to pee in a cup monthly, bi-weekly or weekly.
2. No more stretchy pants.
3. My belly button will no longer be hypersensitive.
4. I’ll be able to get into the bed and off the couch without any help.
5. There will no longer be a “third person” in our bed, aka: the pregnancy pillow.
6. All of my winter coats should be able to zip next year.
7. I can paint my own toenails, put on my own shoes, and see my feet in general.
8. Hopefully I will not hear “You’re definitely bigger than last week” or “How much weight have you gained?” anymore!
9. Walking, sitting and standing will not be dreaded chores.
10. I can make up for the time that Hudson didn’t have a very fun mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What concerns me is that #2, #6, and #8 apply to me but I'm not pregnant.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog. Thanks be to Katie.