Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greyson

Its been one of those weeks that you just want to hurry up and be done with so you can start a fresh one! I really don't have much to blog about. I will update a little about the newest little Stricklin. As of my doc appointment a week ago today, I will be induced on April 19th. I think that's a good day for a birthday! Although any of the days prior to that sound even better! (Except for tax day... I just don't think anyone would like claiming the 15th as their special day. My doctor did tell me that April 19th is tax day in Guatemala. Good thing I don't live there, cause I just don't think I can wait till the 20th!) Dr. McKenzie says he thinks Greyson will be a bit bigger than Hudson was at birth... although he's scheduled to be born about a week and a half before Hudson finally made his debut at a ripe ol' 41 weeks!

Here's a couple of pictures of Hudson this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment